This list of 20 flirty questions to ask a guy on a date is super powerful and will have him panting for more, but please resist the urge to ask him all 20. Choose one or two questions for your date and then spend the rest of the time listening and staying seductive through body language.
So, if you’re looking to break the ice and make your date more exciting, here are 20 cute flirty questions to ask a guy.
1. What’s your secret fantasy and biggest turn on?
This question not only helps you learn about his interests but also provides a glimpse into what kind of experiences he enjoys.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
A fun question to see if he’s a romantic at heart. Use it to find out his love language.
3. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done, and what’s on your bucket list?
Discover his daring side and learn about his past adventures. You can even ask your guy over text.
4. Where in the world would you travel to right now?
His answer won’t tell you if you two are soul mates, but you might get a surprise trip to his favorite destination. Beware when a man tells you about his finances.
5. What’s your favorite way to relax after a long day?
These fun and flirty questions to ask a guy are going to go far. Learn how he unwinds and what helps him de-stress.
6. What’s the most attractive quality you find in a woman?
This question can give you insight into what he values in a partner and maybe a long term relationship.
7. What’s your favorite type of music for a romantic evening?
A great way to understand his taste in music and set the mood for the rest of the date.
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
This answer should help you hone your look and know what type of woman he goes for. Don’t worry if you look nothing like this woman. It’s just for fun!
9. What’s the last book that made a significant impact on you?
Discover his reading preferences and potentially spark a meaningful conversation.
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
This question can lead to discussions about sleep patterns and daily routines.
You’re half way there!
*Pro Tip: talking too much will undoubtedly spill all of your tea and kill the mystery on the first night. Remember not to make any promises or brag about any sexual prowess you think you may have.
Conversation should be natural and enjoyable, so asking flirty questions can add a touch of playfulness and help create a deeper connection.
11. What’s your idea of a perfect kiss?
A flirty question that can be both fun and revealing.
12. If you could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, who would it be?
This question can lead to interesting conversations about historical figures or current celebrities.
13. What’s your guilty pleasure when it comes to food?
Sharing food preferences can be a delightful way to bond.
14. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
A great way to learn about his past and sentimental side.
15. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Explore his aspirations and views on making the world a better place.
16. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done on a date?
Encourage him to share funny or unexpected dating experiences.
17. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
A playful question that can lead to laughter and maybe even a duet later on!
18. What’s your favorite thing to do on a lazy Sunday?
Discover how he likes to spend his downtime.
19. Do you believe in soulmates?
This question can lead to a deep and meaningful conversation about love and relationships.
20. What’s the most memorable compliment you’ve ever received?
Ask this to stroke his ego and learn about his self-esteem.
Remember to keep this post book marked and come back to it when you need a little boost for your date. Steer clear of deep questions to ask a guy on a first date.
These flirty questions for guys are a good place to start. To have a great date, be yourself, listen well, and have deep conversations. So, have fun, flirt, and let the sparks fly as you get to know your date better!